Saturday, August 9, 2008

Global Test Market


I have just reached the payout threshold of $50 for Global Test Market survey panel for the fist time. They are one of my favourite survey panels as they have plenty of surveys, they pay quite well and you do get a small payment of $0.25 if you are screened out of a particular survey. You can expect to generally receive between $1.50 to $6.00 for completed surveys, although occasionally you may receive more. Global Test Market are U.S. based, but they have surveys for residents worldwide. Certainly for me as a U.K. resident I have had plenty. They pay by cheque and for non U.S. residents they say that it takes around 6 weeks to arrive.

Unfortunately, Global Test Market do not provide a referral link and their affiliate programme is notoriously difficult to get into - they rejected me anyway!

To find out more and read more reviews click here.

No comments: