Monday, June 1, 2009

Total Earnings for May

Well, it's that time again to review how I have done for the previous month. So here are the figures (only counting what I have actually received):

Ebay: £18.92
Surveys: £24 (Lightspeed = £10, Valued Opinions = £10, Another survey panel I can't mention = £4
Private Review: £16.43
Blogrolled: £3.04
Blogsvertise: £4.56
Bloggerwave: £0.12!!

Total = £67.07 (or $110.22)


Not too bad I guess, and quite a diversity in sources of income. I haven't really got my act together with my One Week Marketing efforts this month - I only managed to get one more campaign up and running, so hence no more sales. I have realized that for 2 of my 3 campaigns I am up against a lot of competition which explains why I am not getting as many hits as I would like. I am still really learning at this point, so I am trying to keep my expectations realistic. I have quite a busy month ahead of me - earning some extra money
offline - so my time will be squeezed more than ever. Nevertheless, I hope to get at least 2 more campaigns up before the end of June.

No comments: