Saturday, April 7, 2012

Total Earnings for March 2012

Well this has been quite an interesting month in that one of my sites found itself on page one of search results for many of the key search phrases. This also happened to be at the height of the buying season for the particular product that this site focuses on. So for a period this site was getting an average of 250 visitors per day and averaging $20 per day in commission. Sadly this only lasted a week or so before traffic the site fell back down the search engine rankings and traffic returned to a mere trickle. This was good while it lasted and gave a tantalizing glimpse into just what is possible. This spike in traffic meant that I made a record breaking $269 during March. Of I won't see this for a couple of months so this doesn't get counted in this month's total.

Elsewhere, there was not much happening really. This has been a busy month in other parts of my life which has meant that I have had very little time to put into my online empire. I have made a couple of Clickbank sales at least which has kept things ticking over.

Here are the totals:

Swagbucks: $5.00
Squidoo: $2.65
Private Advertising: $79.39
Clcikbank: $20.58

Total: $107.62

Not too bad I guess considering how little I have actually done this month.

No comments: