Monday, June 15, 2015

Starting this Making Money Online Madness All Over Again!



Well it has been a couple of years since I last posted on here and I have a had a break in this time from trying to make money online due to life just getting too busy to devote sufficient time to this. Anyway, I have decided to give it another go. My first decision is what strategy to pursue. Last time around I think I spread myself too thinly and did not really stick to anything in particular.

So, the plan this time around. Well I am starting with what I know - blogging. I realise that things have changed considerably since I have been away, but I am planning to draw on what I learned last time around and combine this with new knowledge that I have gained to build up a truly useful resource on a subject that I am passionate about. My main project will not be this blog - this will be primarily a means of documenting my progress, as well as sharing some hopefully useful information. Instead it will be a new blog based on a subject that I have knowledge of and passion for.

I will be posting regular updates on how I am doing and posting useful (hopefully) information on how to set up and grow a (again, hopefully) profitable blog. I will also be posting monthly income reports so you can how I am doing. I am not expecting quick results, so don't expect large sums within the first few months.

Anyway, here we go again!!!

No comments: