- Making money as an affiliate takes time and patience.
- I have little time and no patience!
- It helps if you are selling something that you have some knowledge of and interest in. That way it makes it much easier to write articles and contribute meaningfully to forums.
- I have little knowledge about jewellery!
- It is more difficult to market something when your main keyword has two different spellings depending on where you live in the world.
- "Jewellery" can also be spelled "jewelry"!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Things I Have Learned About Making Money As An Affiliate
I am only two weeks in to my attempts to expand my affiliate empire and during this time I have learned a few things that I thought I would share with you: