Thursday, April 30, 2009

Earnings for April

Well another month has passed already and the world waits with baited breath to see what Mark has earned on the internet during April. OK, maybe not! So, what has April brought? Well, I have been focusing on putting into practice the lessons I have learned from One Week Marketing, during which I have made some mistakes, but I have got some things right as well. And I did make a sale - only one, but it's a start.

Frustratingly I have only managed to get 2 campaigns up and running due in part to my lack of available time. The other issue is that I simply take too long writing articles and Squidoo lenses. I have read that around 15 minutes should be the norm for writing an article - it takes me about an hour! Maybe I will get quicker with practice?!

I started the month with a bit of an Ebay campaign, but I lost momentum after a week. I have loads of stuff to sell, so I must get more organised with this.

So, what did I actually make this month? Remember that I only count what I have actually received:

Surveys: £10 - Toluna
Ebay: £36.76
Blogsvertise : £7.44

Total = £54.20 (that's $80.35 in case you were wondering).

Perhaps a little disappointing, but I have just started changing emphasis in terms of how I earn money online, moving away from surveys towards internet marketing. Also I have a number of payments pending (including my Clickbank sale), so these should bump up my May total. I have started to consider the direction that I am going in and how best to use my time, but I haven't come to any real conclusions. I will ponder over the next few days and come up with a plan. Anyway, we are only 3 months away from July when my goal is to be earning £300 per month. This is looking a little remote at the moment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats man....

Joe
smartappsportal.com

Charlie said...

Good job!!
I want to share this: smartappsportal.com is a great choice to make money online. They have a great concept, I made a good choice working with them.