Thursday, October 8, 2009

Reviews of the Best Survey Panels #1 - Review of Lightspeed Surveys




I thought I would start my series of reviews of the best survey panels with Lightspeed. OK, so I have reviewed them here before, but it makes sense to cover them within this series as I have found them to be one of the best. Signing up is straightforward, and then you will soon start receiving surveys. The surveys you receive are genuine market research, generally asking your opinions on existing products, new product ideas or on advertising.

You will be informed of new surveys by e-mail, but you can also log into the website to see what surveys are available. On the website you will also see minipolls for which you are entered into prize draws (no, I have never won anything!) and short match surveys which help to match you with future surveys.

For each surveys you will be rewarded with points - unlike most other survey panels you are credited with these points instantly. You can then trade in the points for gifts or cash via Paypal. If you choose to take the cash option, there is a very low payment threshold (here in the UK you can cash your points at just £1) and you will receive your cash within 7 days.

Lightspeed is an international panel and is open to participants from many parts of the world.

2 comments:

junoon said...

I find your blog very interesting. I am subscribing to your feeds. Light speed is one of those site which pays you less. They claim many of their surveyors win in sweepstakes but i haven't won a single one.
Can you tell me you blog catalog ID.
Ankit
www.parttime-moneyjobs.com

Rumpleteazer said...

Junoon - I glad you like the blog. I have found Lightspeed to be in the mid range as far as payouts go; not one of the best, but certainly not the worst. I like the fact that the payout threshold is very low and they pay very quickly. I haven't won any of the sweepstakes at Lightspeed, but then I haven't won anywhere else either!!

My Blog Catolog ID is Rumpleteazer - but I see that you have found me anyway.