Friday, July 1, 2011

Monthly Earnings for June2011

June has been a better month than the previous two, although it has not been without its frustrations. A couple of private advertising sales have bumped up my total. A downside is that I have had couple of refunds on my Clickbank sales; I have only ever had one previous refund so to have two in one month is disappointing.

I have been concentrating recently on building Amazon review sites recently. I have two up and running and traffic from these is slowly building. However, they have only given me one sale so far. I have made four Amazon sales overall this month which has brought me frustratingly close to that $100 payout.

Here are the totals:

Private advertising: $120.37
Blogsvertise: $20
Squidoo: $2.86
MyLikes: $1.65
Swagbucks: $5
Surveys: $6.43 (Pinecone)
EBay: $20.86


Total = $177.17

A definite improvement, but still less than I want it to be.

4 comments:

ebele said...

You definitely did better in June. Well done and all the best this month.

Could I ask how you went about securing private advertising?

Take care...

Mark said...

Hi Ebele,

Actually I do very little to get private advertising. On my other blog I simply have a "contact me" tab and on that page I say that I have advertising options available. I have been lucky enough to have had a number of people approach me through this and then it is simply a matter of negotiating.

There options of selling advertising through various forums (Digital Point for example) but this is not something that I have pursued as yet.

ebele said...

Ah, I see. Thanks for sharing that.

I think I might offer advertising once I move my blog over to its own hosting. Was curious to see how you attract yours, so thanks for explaining.

Again, good luck on the earnings front this month.

Take care...

RBC Online Banking said...

I say that I have advertising options available. I have been lucky enough to have had a number of people.