Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Monthly Earnings for July 2011

This post is a little late as I have been away for a few days. The first thing to acknowledge is the fact that I have not posted at all to this blog over the last month, which is not good at all - I will try and do better over the coming weeks.

During July, I concentrated on building a couple of Amazon review sites and driving traffic to them. I have really just been experimenting with these to try and find out what works best. One of the sites was previously just a site with minimal content and lots of Adsense ads. As this site ranks quite well I decided to add some more content and add in some Amazon links. I don't use Adsense on my other Amazon sites, so this is a bit of an experiment to see how it does. This all seems to be paying off though as I made six Amazon sales in July which made me a total of $32 which is a record for a single month. However, as a UK based Amazon.com affiliate I have to earn $100 before I see my money. I have actually passed this threshold now, but it will be a few weeks before the sales are verified and I receive my cheque.


I have also reached the threshold for receiving my second Adsense payment and I should receive my cheque for this any day now.


So here are the totals for last month:


Clickbank: $12.18
Surveys: $12.91 (Pinecone)
Squidoo: $4.33
EBay: $9.66

Total = $39.08

This is pretty poor really. However, I do feel encouraged by my recent relative success with my Amazon sites, so I am hopeful things will pick up soon.


No comments: