Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Never Enough Time


Before I discovered that there was money to be made on the internet I must have had lots of time on my hands. I began my foray into making money with paid surveys, clicking on freebies on cashback shopping sites and on paid to click ads. I got into a routine and gradually started building up some extra money. Then I hit upon the idea of putting together a website and blog, and launching into the world of affiliate marketing.

Now I find myself torn between adding more content to my website, looking for the best affiliates and adding posts to this blog. Then of course there are all the tasks you need to do increase traffic, such as web/blog directories, RSS feeds, articles, forums, entrecard, link referral, etc, etc......... In the meantime I continue to complete surveys, click on freebies and paid to click sites.

And then I keep coming across more and more ideas for making money on the internet which I want to try out. Not to mention the fact that I keep getting ideas for more websites and blogs....... Of course on top this, I have a wife and two children to spend time with, oh and a full-time job by the way. We have a house that needs some redecorating throughout following some work that we had done, and a large garden that needs a complete makeover as it currently covered in nettles and other such weeds (I think there is an idea for a blog in there somewhere.....). It currently resembles more of nature reserve than a garden.

There are just not enough hours in the day to do everything that I want/need to do. The only solution is to give up sleeping! Or perhaps to start a movement for an eight day week - i.e. you work 5 days and have three days off! We (i.e. the global community) would have to collectively think up (and agree on) a name for the eighth day. Or perhaps we should just call it "Day 8" so as not to offend anybody?! Except of course it would upset the Creationists who insist that the world was created in 7 days. Damn!!!

No comments: