Sunday, July 6, 2008

Totals for June

I thought it was about time to have a bit of a recap on what extra money we have managed to bring in over June. I have only counted what has actually hit our bank account or Paypal account, or in the case of shopping vouchers, actually arrived through my letterbox. So here goes:

Surveys: £31 (£14 cash and £17 shopping vouchers)
Writers Share: £1
Cashback Shopping: £10 (shopping voucher)
Eggs: £32
Mystery Shopping: £35
Ebay: £21.19
Squidoo/HubPages: £0
Affiliate programmes: £0
Ad Sense: £0

Total: £120.19

No too bad I guess, but somewhat short of my target of £300! I have been spending quite a lot of time on expanding the website so I haven't devoted as much time as I usually do to Ebay. I have some surveys that are due to pay out shortly so that should boost the July total.

I haven't really had much time to devote to Squidoo and HubPages and you do really need to put the time and effort in to get any sort of traffic to your lenses/hubs and to have any prospect of making some money from them.

I haven't had the affiliate programmes running long enough to make money from them yet. My Ad Sense total remains stubbornly at zero which is very frustrating!! I think I need to look again at the placement of ads on Extra Cash Review as they are a bit random at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there :)
I applaud you for your initiative and wish you all the best when it comes to making money online :)
You might want to think about doing some affiliate marketing as well, if you need any help, give me a shout :)