Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Have You Been Trying to Contact Me?

I have noticed in recent weeks when checking my stats that a number of people have clicked on my "Contact Me" tab, but nothing has been arriving in me e-mail inbox. So I thought I had better check that it was actually working - and I discovered that it was not!! So I have now changed my provider and the new link does now actually work. In case you are interested my new provider for the Contact Me form is FormSpring who offer free forms or you can upgrade to a paid version for additional features.

So, if you have tried to contact me within the last four weeks or so and had no response, if you would like to propose a link exchange, if you want to buy advertising on Extra Cash Challenge, if you want to request to write a guest post.......or if you just want to so say hi, then click on the Contact Me tab at the top and fill in the form.

No comments: