Thursday, December 31, 2009

Total Earnings for December

December is a strange month in that it is well and truly dominated by Christmas and New Year. Had I been properly thinking ahead I would have been looking to capitalize on all the extra shopping activity around this time, but this did not really occur to me until it was too late. There were a number of opportunities I could have taken here; put up more Squidoo lenses promoting gifts for suitable for Christmas, put together a niche site promoting gifts and sold more stuff on Ebay that would appeal to the Christmas shopper. A good learning point for next year though.

This month has brought about a number of firsts for me in my online money making efforts:

My first payout from Clickbank!
My first sales as an Amazon affiliate - two sales in fact (last month's sale sadly did not materialize)
My first sale on Amazon Marketplace

Anyway here are the totals for this month:

Affiliate earnings (Clickbank): £87.28 ($141.18)
Surveys: £14.50 ($16.98) (£10.50 Panelbase, £4 from another survey panel I can't name)
Ebay: £7.56 ($12.23)
Swagbucks:£3.09 ($5)
Squidoo: £0.76 ($1.23)
Amazon Marketplace £3.88 ($6.27)

Total = £117.07 ($189.33)

Not bad really, although quite a bit short of where I am aiming for. I am particularly pleased to have received my first Clickbank payout and I have made a couple more sales this month as well so I will receive this money next month.

How was December for you?

2 comments:

Kai S. said...

Making more than $100 in a single month online puts you ahead of over 90% of the people out there. Good job! If you want to make more money, then just create more money making properties. The more you have, the more you will make. Hopefully, December 2010's earnings will be at least 20 times larger.

diggpoints said...

wow.it's fantastic. could you teach me for sell product with amazon and clickbank?