Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Help Me Achieve a Top 100 Squidoo Lens



Having recently completed a couple more Squidoo lenses, one of them I have since improved after receiving some feedback on the SquidU forum. This lens, about the movie director Ed Wood, has been attracting a reasonable amount of traffic. So I have now decided to make it my mission to see if I can achieve a top 100 place with this lens.

And you (yes...you!), my loyal readers, can help me achieve that goal! All you have to do is pay a visit to my lens. If you are a Squidoo member you might want to rate it and leave a comment. That's all you need to do!

At the time of writing my lens is rated #495 in the Movies category and #9063 overall. So not too far to go to achieve the top 100 in the Movie category, but quite a way to go to achieve a top 100 spot overall.

So, please pay a visit to www.squidoo.com/worstevermoviedirector. It's a painless thing to do, and you may even enjoy reading my lens.

If there is anything (legal) you would me to do in return, then please leave me a comment and will do my best to oblige.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i will help :)