Thursday, October 2, 2008

Total Earnings for September

I have been reading other people's blogs and looking enviously at what they have managed to earn online. It feels like currently it isn't really happening for me. I guess it's a matter of persevering as I am still quite new at this. In adding up my total I have applied my usual rules of only including what I have actually physically received. So my total additional earnings are as follows:

Ebay - £58
Surveys - £57.33 (Global Test Market - £27.33, Lightspeed - £10.00, Toluna
- £10 Amazon voucher, Ipsos - £10 Argos voucher)
Sale of free range eggs - £6.30

Total = £121.83

Still a long way to go to achieve my target of £300 per month. I perhaps need to investigate some other options as well as optimizing those that I am already using.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry! your on your way there.


How do you earn from eBay?

Rachel said...

Looks like you are doing okay with your extra earnings. It is pretty hard to know what to do to earn more and it is step in the right direction getting going with it.

Rumpleteazer said...

Paul - my Ebay earnings are mostly selling stuff I find around our house when decluttering. I have tried buying stuff wholesale and selling on, but this did not work out as the stuff didn't sell.

Anonymous said...

Better than mine..

If you like music, try slicethepie..


arthur