Monday, June 30, 2008

Genuine Money Making Opportunity...........or Not???

OK, so I finally succumbed to one of those dodgy looking adverts promising to make me thousands of dollars on the internet. This particular site offered me a free affiliate website which could earn me loads of money. The deal was that I would share revenue with the company. So I signed up. Of course once I signed up there were strong recommendations that I should upgrade for a price of $77 for which I would apparently receive tools and training. I decided at this point to decline this option. You also have to sign up with Clickbank, which is fine as I will probably make use of them in the future. Once I accessed my new site, I found that it is a site advertising a free website, with the option to upgrade, just like the one I had just signed up for. So the thing feels a bit like a pyramid selling scheme. There are also some other stuff being advertised on the site - some techniques which apparently make you loads of money. The problem is of course is that you don't get to see them until you have paid your money, so I have resisted the temptation to sign up with these myself.

I really don't know what to think about it. I tend to work on the assumption that "If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is!" I ought to be promoting this thing like mad to make loads of money on it, but I can't say I feel that inclined to do so. Well the link to the site is below should you interested, and should you make loads of money then let me know!! I realise that this is probably the worst sales pitch in history, but never mind. Here's the link anyway:

TOP MONEY-MAKING SECRETS REVEALED!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice-looking blog with some good money-making ideas. Project Payday is another good program that pays to complete free trial offers.