Monday, June 9, 2008

Make Money With Affiliate Programs


I have signed up to some affiliate programs for my website, Extra Cash Review. This will mean that if someone clicks on an ad and then makes a purchase then I receive a payment. I have also signed up with Google Ad Sense which create ads relevant to my site. Traffic is still quite low so I have decided not to sign up to any more and just concentrate on building up more traffic. So far I have submitted my site to numerous web directories, all the main search engines and to social bookmarking sites. I have also been looking at trying to get links to my site at every available place on the web. This has been a steep learning curve for me as I have no previous experience of building a web site, let alone exploring Search Engine Optimization (SEO)!
Why not visit Extra Cash Review for the best reviews of paid survey sites, cashback shopping and paid to click sites. It is being regularly updated, so visit often to view updates.

You can also visit my Squidoo lens which tells you about my experience of putting together my first website.

No comments: