Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Website Problems


DISASTER!!! I happened to notice today checking on my website that most of the links from the Home Page were not functioning! I think this must have happened somehow during my most recent update of the site about a week ago. So no-one has been able to get past the Home Page for the last week. I have repaired all these links and now I need to go through the laborious process of checking every other link on the site just to make sure that no other page is affected. I will hopefully do this later today. Again, another learning point - must remember to check these thoroughly after I make changes to the site. Please feel free to let me know of any problems you have with the site or any comments in general.

The website is Extra Cash Review which gives a thorough review of paid surveys, cashback shopping and paid to click sites.

No comments: