Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Earnings for March

Considering just how dismal my earnings have been over the last few months, March has been reasonably good in comparison. So here are my earnings for this month (bearing in mind I only count what I actually receive):

Surveys: £56.10 (£37 Global Test Market, £10 Valued Opinions, £5.10 Ciao, £4 from another survey panel I can't mention here!)
Ebay: £8.21
Blogrolled: £6.43

Total = £70.74

Now, regular readers will know that my target is £300 per month by July! Still a long way to go to achieve that, but heading in the right direction at least.

However, what I have done this month is get myself a number of free books from publishers for reviewing on A Smallholder's Diary - a neat trick I picked up from Problogger. The total value of these books is £74! Not bad at all I think!!

Looking forward to next month, I have a few payments pending, a large pile of stuff to sell on Ebay and I have a new project coming up................. But more about that next time. Bring on April!!

No comments: